See It. Hear It. Feel It.
Sharp Electronics Corp. - Video Walls
- Manufacturer's Home
- AV Furniture (3)
- Computer Auxiliary Equipment (1)
- Control Panels & Interfaces (2)
- Digital & Streaming Media Distribution Equipment (7)
- Displays & Monitors (56)
- Mounts (13)
- Plates & Panels (1)
- Product Support (4)
- Signal Processing Systems (2)
- Video Walls (1)
- See all Products (90)
- See all News (6)
- See all Videos (58)
What's new at Sharp Electronics Corp.
- Crestron RL And Polycom CX8000 To Use Sharp's 80-inch Class AQUOS BOARD Microsoft® Lync Room Systems include Sharp's interactive display with Crestro
- Sharp Empowers Infocomm 2014 Attendees to Collaborate Your Way With New Display Solutions
- Sharp Announces The Next Generation of AQUOS BOARD™ Interactive Display Systems
- Sharp Receives Energy Star® Special Recognition for Energy Efficient Product Design
- Sharp’s AQUOS ® Q+ Series of Televisions, THE highest resolution full hd TVs Q+ TV’s have 10 million more subpixels than Full HD, able to play 4K con
70" AQUOS BOARD Interactive Display System
Through U.S. B2B sales channels, Sharp is one of the top selling brands for Large Format Commercial Displays, has the #1 revenue share for 60”+ Commercial Displays, and is the #1 selling brand for 55”+ Commercial Integrated Touch Displays, according to the Monthly Large Format Commercial Displays Report, December 2014 by DisplaySearch, now part of IHS.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates, event notifications and promotions from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.